Moen GXS75C GX Series Garbage Disposal Review
If you’re looking for a garbage disposer that won’t fail on you, then you’ll find that the Moen GXS75C GX Series Garbage Disposal is a solid option. This product is stainless steel and electrically powered, as well as easy to install. This model has a complete metal design and assembly, which is much preferable to the plastic style used by competitors.
The Moen GXS75C GX Series Garbage Disposal features a Universal Xpress Mount that fits all Moen brand disposals, as well as the majority of existing three-bolt style assemblies. It has a manual reset button and is safe to use with all properly installed septic systems. Its magnetic motor is jam-proof so you don’t have to worry.
Among the many good features, this garbage disposal is tough, a great size and weight, easy to use, looks great, and has a solid design. Good instructions for installation are included, and the parts-list picture is great for everyone. It has a light weight compact design, which takes up less space under your sink than other brands. It weighs 10.25 pounds and has an overall height of 13 3/8 inches, a width of 7 1/2 inches, and uses 110-120 volts.
This product has the style, quality, and performance of other Moen brand disposers. This particular disposal has a rapid 2,7000 RPM ultra high-speed permanent VORTEX magnet motor, Is attractive, has a compact design which saves space.
- Dynamic 3/4 HP VORTEX magnet motor , 2,700 RPM primarily used to reduce jamming.
- Professional power grinding tackles the toughest kitchen waste quietly and reliably
- Stainless steel grind parts and continuous feed gives more toughness and the better your grind, the smaller waste products will be when they go out to the sewage system
- Power cord comes pre-installed, saves money and installation time. Some cords have to be purchased separately on other models
- SoundSHIELD uniquely designed to help quiet the operation. Noise is reduced without sacrificing its quality performance
- Conveniently removable rubber splash guard and drain elbow, flange, and mounting parts
- Simple installation, the only items that are needed for installation are some plumber’s paste or putty and a wrench
- Reports of the rubber cover being damaged
Don’t worry, I’m not just some guy on the internet talking blindly. There are 4 people in my family and we all use disposals just like this every day. We also care for the environment. Did you know that garbage disposals are quite eco-friendly? They do a great job at reducing all that waste that is pouring into landfills. In conclusion, the Moen GXS75C GX Series Garbage Disposal is a great option!